fredag 8. oktober 2010

King Arthur

30/9

At school we where watching a film called "King Arthur". It's an action and drama film where the story takes place in Britain where the Roman empire ruled. I felt asleep a few times during the film, but I still got the plot: 

 The empire fell down and the Romainian handed over the population to the bloodthirsty Saxons. Arthur, son of a Romanian father and British mother lead a group of knights on behalf of the Roman empire. Arthur wanted to leave Birtian and go back to peaceful Rome, but he had to go on a last mission. They had to bring a wery important Roman family in safety behind Haidrian's Wall before the Saxons got them.


My opinion:
I kind of liked the film, but I think it lasted too long. I would probably get a little more exited if I was interested in history and if it was action at all time during the film. But I think watching this film it's a good way of learning some history.

1 kommentar:

  1. Dear partyinmyforest

    I enjoyed reading your blog about King Arthur. And I totally agree with your last statment.
    regards The Teacher

    SvarSlett